Saturday, August 8, 2009

Give me a break

Since this is my first ever attempt at blogging, i'll probably just take baby steps. Okay, so here's the deal, I'm entered one of my manuscripts in this writing contest. It's called
textnovel.com It's a cool contest. The writer uploads chapter by text or computer and People vote and or follow their favorite stories. I'm not getting the votes I need. Why? It's so hard to reach people if you don't have the connections. Because real life started interfering with my creative writing life, fallen out of the loop. The connections I once had are too far out of my reach. Sounds stupid right? I should have no problem connecting once again. Once friends always friends. I won't be rejected. Is that the reason? Am I afraid not only will I be rejected as a legitimate writer but also as a friend? Jesus, do I ever have issues.
I think I've moved on to toddler steps here. I'm going to stop for today. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment