Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 Days until Dorchester Publishing announces Textnovel's top 10. Hallelujah! It's been a nail biting experience to say the least. I've made some wonderful and talented friends from the site. In the meantime to pass the days I've added a new story at textnovel Poised For Death. It originally started as a Romantic Suspense but has developed into a more humorous, RS. Don't really no how to list it. I started it a while ago but got a little scared of it. Sounds stupid, I know. But when your heroine totally takes over the voice of the story and changes it... well it becomes a bit disconcerting. I think I've concord the fear though and I'm ready to plug away at it again. I'd forgotten how much I truly loved it. Wish me luck.
Today I got turned on to a friends story that I'd missed at Textnovel. It's awesome. Just the kind of novel I love. The Story OF Maggie And Neil by Jennifer Hart. I highly recommend it.
That's it for today got to go to work.
V~

No comments:

Post a Comment