Friday, November 6, 2009

Family issues: Still waiting on the life insurance check. Don't know how long that stuff takes. For some reason, I don't know why but I'm feel as though if I make the call it will solidify everything. Of course, I totally accept what's happened it's just dealing head on with it. I'm not up for that right now. I've decided to get through the contest first.

On the kid front: My oldest, Rachel, has moved out! Some would think that's a good thing and at times I would have to agree, but I miss her. I don't know why, it wasn't like she was ever home before. I did tell her, she wasn't officially moved out until she cleaned her room. Like that will ever happen. My middle child, Cailin, finally got a job. Wait hold the phone, she loves it! I think she works as many hours as I do. The important thing is she's happy. It took way to long for her to find something. I can only imagine how depressing it had to be. My youngest, Skyler, was invited and then accepted into the Youth Ambassador program. He'll be traveling to England, France and Italy next summer. I'm so jealous. Isn't there some kind of rule about parents traveling to foreign countries before their kids?

The Next Best Celler contest has expanded to 21 entries. I'm happy for Faith. I know that the original announcement had to have been a shock to her. All that is behind her now so let the Games begin. There is a really neat blog put up by Dorchester they are asking for people to comment on their favorite textnovel stories. I hope someone says something about Highland Magic. :/

Also let me tell you about the Textnovel Divas. These are an amazing group of women who formed a blog. I highly recommend it. Not just because they've made me a diva but because it's a really good site.

As usual I've taken this as far as I can before work beckons.
Have a good one,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment